Thursday, July 5, 2007

It's official...

I hate him.


He ripped out my heart, and stomped all over it. It's sad, but I am not sure I can trust guys any more. I think he ruined me. I feel so jaded. Why can't I just find someone that loves me, and doesn't use me?

Oh wait, that's right, I fucked that one up! I had a great guy that loved me for who I am, and I ran away because I was scared.

I just wish I didn't feel like this anymore. I just want someone to love me, to care about me. Is that too much to ask for? Apparently.

I love that I attract guys that use me, or rather I let them use me. I'm done. I am done with this shit. No one will have power over my life anymore but me. I deserve respect.

To the asshole...
If you think I am just going to let you slide this time, you are sadly mistaken. I will ruin you. You can take that as a promise and a challenge. You think that you can make me not tell people about who you really are, guess again sweetheart, I'm going to make sure you are known for who you really are. And here you didn't want drama, well guess what, you got a scorned woman on your hands now. Be ready to fucked over, because I will surely make sure you never achieve anything in this field, and I will surely be telling her what you tell me and what you do to me. Fuck you! I'm the one that will win this game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home