Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Life Update.

So I realized that I haven't actually updated on the millions (of course that is an exaggeration) of things that have gone on in my life over the past few months. I am going to list them here, and then tackle one each day for the next couple of days. Hopefully that will help me to reorganize my blog, and create a more functional view of everything that is going on in my life.

Here goes nothing...
1. China (done in three parts, one dedicated to each city)
2. Internship
3. Advocacy stuff
4. New Orleans planning/past
5. Summer plans
6. The Vagina Monologues and Week of Domestic Violence Awareness

Guess I should start today. :)

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At March 13, 2008 at 8:35 PM , Blogger B(rent) said...

Good list going. Can't read to read your posts.

=)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home